No announcement yet.

Post here to get custom items/title/house. Custom item upgrades now available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here to get custom items/title/house. Custom item upgrades now available

You must use your OWN forum account to post. If you DO NOT have a forum account, then make one by clicking http://mirrevenge.com/forums/register.php When asked to enter the server name enter mirrevenge
    If someone posts on your behalf, the post will just be deleted.

Rebirth level 4 = A house
    Rebirth level 5 = Custom title
    Rebirth level 6 = Custom Armour, name, stats, you will NOT be able to orb this armour, untill you get to a higher RB (see below)
    Rebirth level 7 = Custom Weapon, name, stats, you will NOT be able to orb this weapon, untill you get to a higher RB (see below)
    Rebirth level 8 = Custom Necklace, name, stats, you will NOT be able to orb this Necklace, untill you get to a higher RB (see below)
    Rebirth level 9 = Custom Helmet, name, stats, you will NOT be able to orb this helmet, untill you get to a higher RB (see below)
    Rebirth level 10 = Custom ring, name, stats, you will NOT be able to orb this ring, untill you get to a higher RB (see below)
    Rebirth level 11 = Custom boots, name, stats, you will NOT be able to orb this boots, untill you get to a higher RB (see below)
    Rebirth level 12 = Custom Belt, name, stats, you will NOT be able to orb this belt, untill you get to a higher RB (see below)
    Rebirth Level 13 = Custom Bracelets, name, stats, you will NOT be able to orb this bracelet, untill you get to a higher RB (see below)
    Rebirth Level 14 = Luck + 1 on to your current CUSTOM armour
    Rebirth Level 15 = All Custom items are reduced to 100,000 to repair
    Rebirth Level 16 = Luck +1 added to your CUSTOM necklace
    Rebirth Level 17 = 16 top stats or 8 Base stats on to any Custom item (not armour), please state which stat you want adding.
    Rebirth Level 18 = 16 top stats or 8 Base stats on your Custom armour, please state which stat you want adding.
    Rebirth Level 19 = Allow your custom armour to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 20 = Allow your custom weapon to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 21 = Rebirth pet (1 pet which you can get when ever you want)
    Rebirth Level 22 = A mansion. Like @house but more features inculding access to leveling area for your pet, mine, trainner and a few other things.
    Rebirth Level 23 = Rebirth KR teleport access. Free daily KR teleports.
    Rebirth Level 24 = Allow your Custom helmet to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 25 = Allow your Custom necklace to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 26 = Allow your Custom Bracelet to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 27 = Allow your Custom ring to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 28 = Allow your Custom boots to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 29 = Allow your Custom belt to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 30 = Light on your armour
    Rebirth Level 31 = Your own custom stone - This will be a stone that you can collect when ever u want. You will not be able to trade it or sell it.
    Rebirth Level 32 = Your own custom wings - These will be a set of wings that you can collect when ever u want. You will not be able to trade it or sell it.
    Rebirth Level 33 = Your own custom orb - This will be a orb that you can collect when ever u want. You will not be able to trade it or sell it.
    Rebirth Level 34 = Access to NPC to upgrade your necklace (like SN NPC upgrade)
    Rebirth Level 35 = Access to NPC to upgrade your Bracelets (like SN NPC upgrade)
    Rebirth Level 36 = Access to NPC to upgrade your Rings (like SN NPC upgrade)
    Rebirth Level 37 = Access to NPC to upgrade your boots (like SN NPC upgrade)
    Rebirth Level 38 = Access to NPC to upgrade your belt (like SN NPC upgrade)
    Custom items round 2.
    Allows you to have a new custom item, cannot use old custom item, but can get your current custom item upgraded from its current base it to a new item (you must have the item in game to trade in).
    Rebirth level 39 = Custom Armour.
    Rebirth level 40 = Custom Weapon
    Rebirth level 41 = Custom Necklace
    Rebirth level 42 = Custom Helmet
    Rebirth level 43 = Custom ring
    Rebirth level 44 = Custom boots
    Rebirth level 45 = Custom Belt
    Rebirth Level 46 = Custom Bracelets
    Rebirth Level 47 = Light on your new custom armour
    Rebirth Level 48 = Allow your new Custom weapon to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 49 = Allow your new Custom armour to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 50 = Allow your new Custom helmet to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 51 = Allow your new Custom necklace to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 52 = Allow your new Custom Bracelet to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 53 = Allow your new Custom ring to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 54 = Allow your new Custom boots to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 55 = Allow your new Custom belt to be orb'ed
    Rebirth Level 56 = Luck + 1 on to your new CUSTOM armour
    Rebirth Level 57 = All Custom items are reduced to 50,000 to repair
    Rebirth Level 58 = Luck +1 added to your CUSTOM necklace
    Rebirth Level 59 = 16 top stats or 8 Base stats on to new Custom item (not armour), please state which stat you want adding.
    Rebirth Level 60 = 16 top stats or 8 Base stats on to new Custom armour, please state which stat you want adding.

All custom items will be set to 500,000 gold to repair. However if you speical repair your items the repair cost will increase. If you have added (blue stats) on your item then the cost of repair will increase, this inculdes added dura.

Custom items have the following stat cap.
    Agil max added stat 11
    Acc max added stat 9
    Slow max added stat 9
    MR max added stat 5
    PA max added stat 7
    PR max added stat 5

To get your custom items you must post here in the following format. If you do not post the right info then you will not get your custom item/title/house etc.

Character name:-
    Character class:-
    Rebirth Level:- (you can see this via the rebirthed NPC in rebirth town)
    The item you want to be custom:- ie Mir Ring, or house, or title, if title the the title you want.
    The stats of the ring when you are wearing it:- AC 10-12 AMC 10 - 12 etc.
    Stats of item when in your bag:-
    What you would like the item to be called:- ie Mysexyring.
    What image number you would like the item to be:- (download the item file from below)
    Luck is not added to weapons. Aspeed is not added to any items.

Item skins can be downloaded here www.mirrevenge.com/items.rar

With custom rings and braclets you can only have 1 of your 2 rings turned in to a custom item, and you will get 2 rings or braces as long as you give me 2 of the same ring or brac back. So if you have a mir ring with 50 added stats, and 1 with 30 added stats, the custom one will be the one with 50 added stats and you will be given 2 if you give me both your mir rings.

You cannot have swearing or offensive words within your title, nor words that would mislead someone to think you are a GM. You title may contain your level, but this must be your real level.

Custom items.
    Here is how custom items will work...
    I will take the item you have
    ie... a mirring. Base the stats of that item your items inculding all the added stats... (blues stats)
    this means i will give you all the added stats as standard stats. So you will be able to Orb it again.
    So to make this 100% clear.... If you have an item which has DC 100 - 412 when you are wearing it (orbed to ***), then this will become the standard stats of your item.
    You custom items can have any skin in game/
    The items names are limited to 20 character. You cannot have swearing or offensive words within your item name, nor words that would mislead someone to think you are a GM.
    Any chances to rebirth items like skins or name will cost you ?ú10, so make sure you get it right the 1st time.
    If you wish to make your item orb'able before the required rebirth level, then it will cost you ?ú4 per item. If you choice this option then you will be given, 4,000 GG when you reach the rebirth level required to have your item orb'able.
    Custom items can be dropped. Custom item dropped in game stay in game. You WILL not be given another one. You get your custom item once, you cannot get it again if you drop it, break it or get hacked (from account sharing).

Old custom item upgrades.
    If you have a custom item that has used an old item such as mir items, then you can now upgrade your custom item to new stats and keep your skin/name.
    Custom item upgrades cost the following.
    ?ú10 to go up 1 item rebirth level without stats, ?ú15 with stats. Rebirth item level = ur current custom item ie mir item would be rebirth 3, to say great fox which is rebirth 9, this would be 6 rebirth item levels.

Custom item upgrades work differantly to normal upgrades. If you upgrade your custom items, then you will get the base stats of the new item + the added stats of your custom item.
    So if you have a custom item based on say a mir sword and mir sword was DC 30 - 50, and your custom item was DC 30 - 60 (as you got to carry the 10 DC over), then when you upgrade to say mirrevenge sword, which is DC 50 - 60, your extra DC would be carried over, giving you DC 50 - 70.

With or without stats means anything you have orbed on to your custom item.
    All upgrades will be NON orb'able, unless you are the right rebirth level.

You can use ANY custom item, even if its not your custom item ie someone dropped it to you in game. Item upgrades do not inculde name or skin change.

Any custom items can be returned back to it's origanal item, without added stats for ?ú10.

Your get your rebirth extras you have to POST HERE!!!

/Lapta

Re: Post here to get custom items/title/house etc.

Character name: Panda
    Character class: Taoist
    Rebirth Level:- 18
    The item you want to be custom:- OmaKingSuit(M)
    The stats of the ring when you are wearing it: Ac32-66 Amc32-68 Dc10-40 Sc25-50 Luck1 Agility27 10% HP Regen 10% MP Regen Mr15 Pr14
    Stats of item when in your bag: Ac0-14 Amc0-16 Luck+1 Agility14 Mr15 Pr14
    What you would like the item to be called:- PandaSuit(M)*
    What image number you would like the item to be:- HeavenArmour(M): 980

Character name: Panda
    Character class: Taoist
    Rebirth Level:- 18
    The item you want to be custom:- OmaKingSword
    The stats of the ring when you are wearing it: Dc40-70 Sc40-106 Acc16 A,speed 10 Luck1 HP120 Mp120 PA9 Slow3 Pr16
    Stats of item when in your bag: Dc40-70 Sc40-106 Acc16 A,speed 10 Luck1 HP120 Mp120 PA9 Slow3 Pr16
    What you would like the item to be called:- PandaWand*
    What image number you would like the item to be:- MirRevengeSword: 4321

/Panda

/Lapta Done

Comment

need title and @house

rebirth level : 7

chara name : ElevenELLE

Title : Zaraki Kenpachi

/Lapta Done

Comment

character name : Evolution8 title : XxEvo8^Racing^BoyxX Colour : lightblue and house

/Lapta Done

Comment

can i have 16 + 16 top stats mc in my wheels+back luck in my armour

Ali225

/Lapta Item names?

ali skin (armour) armour was gave 240 hp and mp

AliClamp X 2 wheels

Comment

Character Name: MirMan
            Character Class: Warrior
            Rebirth level 13

The item you want to be custom:- DamageRing x2
            The stats of the ring when you are wearing it: Ac0-10 / Amc0-10 / Dc38-81/ pr 9
            Stats of item when in your bag: Ac0-10 / Amc0-10 / DC 21 / pr 9
            What you would like the item to be called:- MirKnuckle*
            What image number you would like the item to be:- 00170 ( DragonRing)

The item you want to be custom:- MirWheel x2
            The stats of the wheel when you are wearing it: Ac22-47 / Amc10-36 / agil+25/ acc+31 / dc 26-62 / hp+150 / mp+150 / pr+20
            Stats of item when in your bag: Ac0-21 / Amc0-22 / Agil+25 / Acc+22 / DC 20 / pr 20
            What you would like the item to be called:- MirBracelet*
            What image number you would like the item to be:- 00210 ( knightBracelet)

The item you want to be custom:- TurtleKingsNecklace
            The stats of the Necklace when you are wearing it: Luck+5 / Agil+13 / acc+23 / dc 5-21/ pa+9 / slow+6 / pr + 11
            Stats of item when in your bag: Luck+5 / Agil+13 / acc+23 / dc 5-21/ pa+9 / slow+6 / pr + 11
            What you would like the item to be called:- MirBead*
            What image number you would like the item to be:- 00229 ( GaleNecklace)

The item you want to be custom:- MirBoots
            The stats of the boots when you are wearing it: Ac32-47 / amc 31-47 / agil+13 / dc 32-38 / mr+17 / pr+12 / mp+220
            Stats of item when in your bag: Ac0-13 / amc 0-14 / agil+13 / mr+17 / pr+12
            What you would like the item to be called:- MirShoes*
            What image number you would like the item to be:- 02330 ( BlackBoots)

The item you want to be custom:- MirBelt
            The stats of the Belt when you are wearing it: Ac32-46 / amc 31-45 / agil+10/ acc+17 / dc 22-30 / mr+17 / pr+7
            Stats of item when in your bag: Ac0-10 / amc 0-11 / agil+10/ acc+9 / mr+17 / pr+7
            What you would like the item to be called:- MirBuckle*
            What image number you would like the item to be:- 02316 ( ChainBelt)

/Lapta Done

Comment

Character name:- SilverQueen
              Character class:- Taoist
              Rebirth Level:- 34

Can I please have:

Rebirth Level 14 = Luck + 1 added to my SilverSuit*

Rebirth Level 19 = Allow your custom armour to be orb'ed (SilverSuit*)

Rebirth Level 24 = Allow your Custom helmet to be orb'ed (SilverCrown*)
              Rebirth Level 25 = Allow your Custom necklace to be orb'ed (SilverChain*)
              Rebirth Level 26 = Allow your Custom Bracelet to be orb'ed (SilverWheel*)
              Rebirth Level 27 = Allow your Custom ring to be orb'ed (SilverTooth*)
              Rebirth Level 28 = Allow your Custom boots to be orb'ed (SilverShoes*)
              Rebirth Level 29 = Allow your Custom belt to be orb'ed (SilverBelt*)
              Rebirth Level 30 = Light on your armour (SilverSuit*)

Rebirth Level 34 = Access to NPC to upgrade your necklace (SilverChain*)

Do we trade our current stone/wings/orb for a custom one or do we all get the same stone/wings/orb? /Lapta Trade in your current item, like other custom items.

/SilverQueen

/Lapta Done

Comment

Originally posted by MirMan View Post
                /Lapta Done

MirBuckle* Custom belt has skin of Mirbelt , meant to be 02316 , (Chainbelt skin) ty

/Lapta Done

Comment

Char name : PetraFiede
                  New Title : ?©.?À??'?»'*,?©.?À??'?»'*,_?©.?À??'?»'*,? ©.?À??'?»'*,_?©.*???»`*-> (I know its symbols but plz)
                  Colour : Bold RED plz

i dont wish to have my level in title or rebirthed wizard
                  also I m RB6 but I dont want custom armour as yet or name could I choose stats though or do you choose what stats go on ?

/Lapta No you can't have that title, and you don't get a colour change

Comment

Char name samy
                    char class wizard
                    Rebirth lvl 20

Rb6
                    item Mir revenge robe (M)
                    Stats on body AC53-95 amc 57-108 mc53-63 lk2 agility50 MR31 Pr20 hp/mp+240 hp/mp regen 10% dura 65
                    item stats in bag ac+38 amc+47 lk+2 agility+37 MR+31 pr+20 dura65
                    Item Name Bazinga
                    Item image number13 off rebirth npc also can i have the effect of crystal armour put on it plz

Rebirth 14 lk+1 added to current custom armour ^^^
                    Rebirth 19 allow armour to be orbable

/Lapta Done

Comment

OK I would like my new title =*~ Dralion ~*=

/Lapta Done

Comment

Originally posted by ALi225 View Post
                        can i have 16 + 16 top stats mc in my wheels+back luck in my armour

Ali225

/Lapta Item names?

ali skin (armour) armour was gave 240 hp and mp

AliClamp X 2 wheels
                        Ali225

Comment

Char name: NickBob
                          Class: Warrior
                          Rebirth level: 27

Can i please have,
                          Item name: BooblessRobe (M)* Luck +1 and made orbable
                          Item name: MyHelmetsHorny* reduced to 100k to repair and made orbable
                          Item name: BigSoreNipple* reduced to 100k to repair and made orbable
                          Item name: BoobieMace* made orbable
                          Item name: NippleClamp* made orbable
                          Item name: NippleRing* made orbable

Thank you

/Lapta Done

Comment

Char name: Teddies
                            Class: Wizard
                            Rebirth level: 5

Can I please have,
                            @House
                            A Custom title: Blank title, no rebirth level/class

Char name: Sniffles
                            Class: Taoist
                            Rebirth level: 9

Can I please have,
                            @House
                            A Custom title: Blank title, no rebirth level/class

Thank you

/Lapta Done

Comment

Chara name -Amberr
                              Class -Whizard
                              Rebirth 10
                              Can i have @ house please
                              Thank you

/Lapta Done

Comment

Working...
                              X