Murdered in SZ ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murdered in SZ ???

How can a char in sz be murdered by a player when they have not been fighting (in fact never does) and were standing afk ???

On the screen shot I have put a black dot where he had been left afk and as I opened the window I see in fast motion him being pushed back by MirKing of DOA's to where it now shows him.

Can you imagine barely anyone plays the game now and this is how one of the few loyal to the server is treated by an ........

Re: Murdered in SZ ???

LOL Owned!

Comment

Typical response of an ........

Comment

Never go afk, no where is 100% safe unless you log. That corner has always been bugged ever since i can remember anyways >< Unlucky Bing

/Vix

Comment

The reason I have been afk when doing other jobs etc was so that at least when people logged on they saw people were in the game....... I never knew about that corner.....

Comment

hasj i love you x

Comment

they say not moving is not being active which leads to people being obese, so in all fair play i helped u work out. so i shud recive a thanks

Comment

You are so thoughtful mate.

Comment

well i would say it was exploiting a bug so don't let me catch anyone doing it :P

Comment

Use @house or GT to go AFK. . .

/Ult

Comment

Originally posted by Raveness View Post
                      well i would say it was exploiting a bug so don't let me catch anyone doing it :P
                      Or else wot u gonna ban me on a dead server? Omg plz dont noo good no, how did u even become a GM? My god do they recruit gms from experience or asslicking/stupidity?

Comment

Working...
                      X