Opening date - October

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening date - October

Been asked by a few when the server is going to open.
    At the moment due to the amount of changes that need to be made i am going to say October, and it will open with a Halloween event just to get things off with a bang.

I know it seems like a long way off and i am not on the forums every day, but things are being changed thanks to everyones feedback.

I will post details when it's worth posting.

Thank you everyone.

Sweet, hope it takes off. You gonna GM me if I promise to play nice this time?

Any chance of updating the forum to have sigs and allow image uploads? Pretty sure the technology exists!
    Will see if I can get Snorkle to join in too.
    Last edited by Enigma; 07-05-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
      You gonna GM me if I promise to play nice this time? .
      who did you play in game before?

Comment

anyone else getting attempting to connect now?

Comment

Originally posted by ~.PK.~ View Post
          who did you play in game before?
          I had a few names... you might remember me as Emily or Teresa. Unbelievable that it's been 10 years since we were in game.
          Last edited by Enigma; 07-09-2019, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Can we still play the test server or did you take that offline? Was trying to test it out, finished downloading all the files threw the client and now stuck on Attempting to connect screen with the classic mir tune playing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Foley420 View Post
              Can we still play the test server or did you take that offline? Was trying to test it out, finished downloading all the files threw the client and now stuck on Attempting to connect screen with the classic mir tune playing lol
              been like that for over a week now, was enjoying testing bosses n skills as well, october isnt that long though lol just hope everyone decides to come back, imo the server hit peak way too fast last time, people got to high rebirths and max kit way way too fast and it ended up killing the life span of the server, i would rather it be a lot slower this time around

Comment

Originally posted by ~.PK.~ View Post

been like that for over a week now, was enjoying testing bosses n skills as well, october isnt that long though lol just hope everyone decides to come back, imo the server hit peak way too fast last time, people got to high rebirths and max kit way way too fast and it ended up killing the life span of the server, i would rather it be a lot slower this time around
                Yeah I like low rate servers, remember when getting to level 50 in that weird hidden ghoul room was a big deal in Mir Revenge. Fun times. Pretty sure we all ended up at around level 300?

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post

Yeah I like low rate servers, remember when getting to level 50 in that weird hidden ghoul room was a big deal in Mir Revenge. Fun times. Pretty sure we all ended up at around level 300?
                  It was reset multiple times and i started again fresh with the server everytime almost, the last version included rebirths which added a rebirth bonus, some were like custom item skins +stats, health and mana addition stats, it got abit crazy in the end i think i was about rebirth 18 and the highest person was maybe rb 20? and every rebirth went up a few levels each time, was fun but the game ended up getting OTT with stats etc, tbh i would love an old school 2.3 euro clone, with say double/triple xp of euro mir

Comment

Working...
                  X